What do you do when you are stuck, when no ideas are coming, when you are desperate for inspirations to make the next intelligent move?
Give your mind a break or change your point of view.
Make your own box!
- Print 11 Ideas to Thinking Outside The Box
- Cut the box
- Glue ‘Outside’ and ‘Inside’ together
- Get inspired
- Thinking outside the box, Wikipedia
- Kelley, Tom and David (2013). Creative Confidence. Unleashing the creative potential within all of us.
- Selig Tina (2012). inGenius. A crash course on creativity.
- Jocelyn K Glei (2013) Manage Your Day-To-Day: Build Your Routine, Find Your Focus, and Sharpen Your Creative Mind.
- Creability Gemeinsam kreativ innovative Methoden für die Ideenentwicklung in Teams.